Veneers for teeth can create a like-new smile without the removal of those teeth or complex treatment options. For those who have discolored or misshapen teeth, the use of dental veneers may make sense. To ensure the best results, work closely with a highly skilled cosmetic dentistry service that has the resources and skills needed. Lovett Dental Missouri City can help you. Please contact our team today at 281-969-5099 to learn more about our services.
Dental Veneer Benefits Are Many
Many people look in the mirror and hate the way their teeth look. They may be frustrated that other services, such as tooth whitening, haven’t helped them see a better result. That’s when you should consider the benefits of veneers and how these products may provide you with the very best outcome. Here are some of the most common benefits:
- It creates a natural tooth appearance. This is often the goal many people seek out if they have any damage to their teeth or discoloration. The result is a very natural look that’s hard for others to notice.
- Veneers are stronger and look better than crowns. In some situations, veneers can be a better option over the placement of a crown over a damaged tooth because they are far stronger and look more natural.
- They shape more effectively, creating a better result for those who have a chipped or cracked tooth. They tend to be more flexible in fitting over the tooth, which can help many people see a better outcome.
- Dental veneers can be resistant to staining. Unlike natural teeth, the investment in porcelain veneers can create a barrier for stains. That means less need for more complicated procedures such as tooth whitening.
- They can boost self-confidence right away. One of the best reasons to invest in veneers is this one – they can help you smile with more confidence and pride in what your teeth look like.
If you believe you’d like to enjoy the benefits of veneers, please contact Lovett Dental Missouri City today.
How to Get Veneers for Your Teeth
Getting these benefits of veneers takes working with a highly skilled and trained team. Undoubtedly, those who use veneers more often can routinely provide a better result, one with a more natural finished look. It takes a lot of finesse and attention to detail to ensure this.
Once you meet with your cosmetic dentist, you’ll learn more about the process. In short, your dentist will file the edge of the tooth to create a rough surface. This better allows the veneer to get a grip on the tooth, creating a much stronger bond. The process can take some time but does not involve pain. More so, you will love the results nearly right away.
Getting Dental Veneers in Missouri City, Texas
Anyone who is looking in the mirror today and not happy about the way their teeth look should consider a consultation with our team at Lovett Dental Missouri City. We offer the most innovative treatment options for your smile, including a stunning new look in just a short time. We’ll discuss with you all of the options for creating the smile you want and help you make the right decision for your needs.
Our team can help you with any dental service you need. If you need other work or want more insight into our practice, check out some of our services:
- General dentistry services
- Cosmetic dental services
- Oral surgery services
- Periodontal disease treatment
- Dental implant services
We believe everyone deserves a beautiful, healthy smile they can be proud to show. To learn more about our services, please contact Lovett Dental Missouri City today.
Set Up a Consultation at Lovett Dental Missouri City
Making the decision to invest in dental veneers should start with a consultation with our cosmetic dental team. Let us provide you with insight into your options for improving your smile and discuss the process for getting veneers. Call Lovett Dental Missouri City at 281-969-5099 or connect with us now online.